Most Recent Webinar (Broadcast February 12)
Secrets of the Aisles
Critical Skills Every Booth Staffer Must Know and Master
No matter how good your products or services are, a big factor influencing your exhibiting results is your booth staff. It’s what they do or don’t do in that short window of opportunity with visitors that make the difference.
86% of booth staffers have never received a single hour of skills training in how to manage visitor interactions in the challenging tradeshow environment. This forces them to make behavioral and communication errors that reduce booth traffic, limit the quality and quantity of leads, and negatively impact ROI.
Register yourself and your booth staff to attend this information rich web training session by America’s leading exhibit staff trainer to gain perspectives and practical practices that will make your booth staff a competitive advantage.
- Tradeshows are about face and next!
- How the exhibiting environment is different and why you must adapt your behaviors and communication skills
- What attendees want and expect from booth staffers
- 10 biggest mistakes booth staffers make
- 10 attributes of an effective staffer and a free tool to assess your staff’s strengths and weaknesses
- Tips for preparing your staff before the show
- Developing and training your staff on using a tradeshow Visitor Interaction Process
- Best practices for:
- Getting into and out of interactions
- Guiding and qualifying conversations with skillful questioning
- Presenting your quick company story
- Developing and delivering 60 second product messages
- Closing sales orders and taking better leads
Presented by Jefferson Davis, President, Competitive Edge
Jefferson is President of Competitive Edge, a highly-specialized consulting and training firm on a mission to inspire, lead and direct businesses on how to more effectively use exhibiting to visibly support core business objectives and generate measurable financial value, far beyond cost.
His mission is achieved by challenging companies to re-evaluate limiting perspectives about exhibiting and getting them focused on precision execution of five critical exhibiting success factors.
Inside Your Exhibiting Numbers
Budgeting, Money Management and Measuring Performance, Value and ROI
Webinar Discussion Points
- 1. 3 major questions executives ask about tradeshows
- 2. Exhibiting ROI – can it be measured?
- 3. Budgeting for exhibiting success
- 4. Where the tradeshow dollar goes
- 5. Saving money by expense area
- 6. Easy to apply tradeshow performance metrics
- 7. Creating an Exhibiting Performance & ROI report
Presented by Jefferson Davis, President of Competitive Edger
Competitive Edge is an exhibitor education, training and consulting firm in Charlotte, NC serving show organizers and exhibitors.
How to Rock Your Conference Using Social Media
Social media is a brilliant tool you can use to engage your conference audience.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- How to promote the conference, get their participants excited about attending, and to keep them engaged during and after the event.
- Create a strategy before planning your event so everyone understands the goals and purpose of using social media.
- Actionable takeaways that don’t cost an arm and a leg.
Presented by Kendra Ramirez, Digital Leader
Kendra Ramirez is a crazy sports mom who springs out of bed in the morning to conquer the world and annoys others who are not morning people. She helps her clients get the most out of their business development efforts, extend their marketing initiatives and get real results from their digital efforts. Kendra is globally recognized on the home page of LinkedIn.com, AMA Marketing Legend and a finalist for the Social Media Innovator of the Year. Since 2005, she has helped hundreds of organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, leverage digital technologies. Kendra has spent more than 15 years in technology companies as a change agent in sales and recruiting leadership for B2B customers.
Many demos fail because they are not properly implemented, learn how to create and execute successful, dynamic demos in your exhibits.
Presented by Holly Sherrill, CEO and President of Marketech 360
Holly Sherrill is a veteran trade show expert, bringing over 25 years’ experience in experiential marketing to trade shows and events. Holly’s specialties include; exhibit staff training, strategic planning and consultation, quantifiable objective setting, and ROI tools and execution. Holly is a speaker at national events such as Exhibitor Live, HCEA and Fast Trak. She is a member of National Association of Women Business Owners, Alabama Women Business Owners and The Women’s Network.
Integrating Content Strategy with Tradeshow Presence
Preparing to exhibit at a conference like Pittcon is always a major undertaking. Your teams will spend countless hours planning and preparing posters, presentations and booth materials to ––and for good reason. Conferences are one of the best ways to get in front of your customers. You can use a wide range of conference-specific content to engage your audience, amplify your presence and maximize your exhibitor investment. Join us for an insightful look at how having a content strategy for the tradeshow allows you to make a meaningful impact on your target audience.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is content strategy and why is it importance of a content strategy
- How to align content strategy with your marketing goals for the event
- How to design content customized for attendees in every stage of the buyer’s journey
- How to optimize your conference content to intensify brand engagement with attendees and elevate your company’s position as a thought-leader
- Creative content tips and ideas to put into action at Pittcon and beyond
Presented by Chempetitive Group
Getting Meaningful Return from Your Exhibiting Investment
Concepts that the webinar will cover
I. Stakeholder Expectation and Your Objectives
II. Pre-show Engagement
III. At-show Outreach/Reminders
IV. What makes an experience memorable
V. Integrated Marketing & Communications Strategy
VI. Brand/Product Launch
VII. The role of social media
VIII. Post-show checklist
IX. Exhibitor tips
Presenter – David Saef, GES Executive Vice President – Marketing & Strategy
David Saef, EVP, Strategy & MarketWorks, Global Experience Specialists (GES) @DSStrategy. David heads MarketWorks, a strategic and marketing advisory service from GES focusing on offering Marketing Intelligence, Audience Acquisition, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Technology and Brand Strategy services. David has led projects with leading U.S. companies and organizers to strengthen attendee segmentation and marketing, creating compelling marketing assets, and identify other improvement initiatives through online surveys and focus groups. Prior to joining GES, David spent seven years with L.E.K. Consulting, a global strategy & consulting firm, in their London and Chicago offices.
David earned an M.B.A. from The Wharton School and a Masters in International Studies from the Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania. He received his B.A. in Russian and Soviet studies from Harvard College.
Using Social Media to Build Brand Awareness and Generate Leads
Social media platforms have come a long way in the past 5 years in efforts to be more business-user friendly. It’s not just a space for individuals on their free time anymore, it’s the new way for businesses to stay in front of their customers and engage with them on a more personal level. Unfortunately, the tricky part is figuring out how to do this successfully. You’re faced with the challenge of gaining their attention, establishing trust, and growing it into a business relationship.
In this webinar, we’ll review the many ways your business can utilize Social Media to gain brand awareness and generate leads. We all know that in order to stay competitive, businesses must be social, and the information outlined in this webinar can help you achieve that goal.
- The benefits of social media for your business
- How to gain brand awarenesss
- What to post and the benefits derived
- Factors that yield better results from your posts
- How to generating leads from your social posts
- Tips for maximizing your overall efforts on social media
Presenter – Megan Cavanaugh
Megan Cavanaugh is the Marketing Manager at CSols, Inc., a laboratory informatics consultancy, specializing in Social Media and Inbound Marketing. She actively maintains a social media presence on a personal and professional level within several social media platforms. She has experience in B2B and B2C selling services and products. Megan has successfully integrated Social Media Strategy into Business Marketing Plans leveraging her experience in marketing communications, networking, event planning, and advertising.
Get the Most From Pre-During-Post
We are pleased to present, “GET THE MOST FROM PRE-DURING-POST” an exclusive webinar for Pittcon exhibitors and booth staff addressing pre, during and post-show marketing.
This webinar will help you improve your trade show participation, lead follow-up, and help you maximize your exhibiting ROI.
You Will Learn…
- How to increase traffic to your booth
- How to engage and qualify booth visitors
- How to assure 100% lead follow-up
Presenter – Richard Erschik
Richard Erschik has conducted more than 250 international seminar presentations, workshops and webinar presentations on the subject of effective trade show exhibiting and sales lead management as it relates to a company’s selling process.
He has been a featured speaker for the Exhibitor Show in Las Vegas for the past 18 years. RichardErschik.com was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in the Country” and a “Best Practice” in trade show marketing by American Airlines.