Webinar: Secrets of the Aisles
Critical Skills Every Booth Staffer Must Know and Master
No matter how good your products or services are, a big factor influencing your exhibiting results is your booth staff. It’s what they do or don’t do in that short window of opportunity with visitors that make the difference.
86% of booth staffers have never received a single hour of skills training in how to manage visitor interactions in the challenging tradeshow environment. This forces them to make behavioral and communication errors that reduce booth traffic, limit the quality and quantity of leads, and negatively impact ROI.
Register yourself and your booth staff to attend this information rich web training session by America’s leading exhibit staff trainer to gain perspectives and practical practices that will make your booth staff a competitive advantage.
- Tradeshows are about face and next!
- How the exhibiting environment is different and why you must adapt your behaviors and communication skills
- What attendees want and expect from booth staffers
- 10 biggest mistakes booth staffers make
- 10 attributes of an effective staffer and a free tool to assess your staff’s strengths and weaknesses
- Tips for preparing your staff before the show
- Developing and training your staff on using a tradeshow Visitor Interaction Process
- Best practices for:
- Getting into and out of interactions
- Guiding and qualifying conversations with skillful questioning
- Presenting your quick company story
- Developing and delivering 60 second product messages
- Closing sales orders and taking better leads
VIEW/DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES
Presented by Jefferson Davis, President, Competitive Edge
Jefferson is President of Competitive Edge, a highly-specialized consulting and training firm on a mission to inspire, lead and direct businesses on how to more effectively use exhibiting to visibly support core business objectives and generate measurable financial value, far beyond cost.
His mission is achieved by challenging companies to re-evaluate limiting perspectives about exhibiting and getting them focused on precision execution of five critical exhibiting success factors.
Comments are closed.