Webinar: Integrating Content Strategy with Tradeshow Presence
Preparing to exhibit at a conference like Pittcon is always a major undertaking. Your teams will spend countless hours planning and preparing posters, presentations and booth materials to ––and for good reason. Conferences are one of the best ways to get in front of your customers. You can use a wide range of conference-specific content to engage your audience, amplify your presence and maximize your exhibitor investment. Join us for an insightful look at how having a content strategy for the tradeshow allows you to make a meaningful impact on your target audience.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is content strategy and why is it importance of a content strategy
- How to align content strategy with your marketing goals for the event
- How to design content customized for attendees in every stage of the buyer’s journey
- How to optimize your conference content to intensify brand engagement with attendees and elevate your company’s position as a thought-leader
- Creative content tips and ideas to put into action at Pittcon and beyond
Presented by Chempetitive Group
David Saef, EVP, Strategy & MarketWorks, Global Experience Specialists (GES) @DSStrategy. David heads MarketWorks, a strategic and marketing advisory service from GES focusing on offering Marketing Intelligence, Audience Acquisition, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Technology and Brand Strategy services. David has led projects with leading U.S. companies and organizers to strengthen attendee segmentation and marketing, creating compelling marketing assets, and identify other improvement initiatives through online surveys and focus groups. Prior to joining GES, David spent seven years with L.E.K. Consulting, a global strategy & consulting firm, in their London and Chicago offices.
David earned an M.B.A. from The Wharton School and a Masters in International Studies from the Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania. He received his B.A. in Russian and Soviet studies from Harvard College.