Mastering HPLC and UPLC
Course #: SC14579
Axion Analytical Labs, Inc. / Axion Training Institute, Inc.
Saturday,March 5, 2022
Full Day Course: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: $665 ($900 after 2-10-2022)
HPLC is one of the most popular analytical tools in the world, yet very few people understand how it really works. During this course, you will not only understand it, but you will also master it! We’ll start with a review of the fundamentals of HPLC/UPLC, and then I’ll show you how to use those fundamentals to develop and optimize methods, cut your analysis time in half, and troubleshoot your instruments. My goal is to put you into the driver’s seat, so you are in control of your HPLC and not the other way around! Dr. Polite has made a 25-year career out of explaining complex topics in an easily understood manner. This class is no exception.
This class is ideal for any level HPLC person. The beginner will learn the fundamentals correctly, the intermediate will learn how to develop complex methods, and the advanced will sharpen their skills and be brought up to date.
Previous Picks of the Week
- Language and Matter-Technical Writing for Analytical Scientists and Managers
- Basic Laboratory Statistics
- A Guide to Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy. From Physical Principles to Diversity of Applications
- Green Analytical Chemistry
- Analysis of Microplastics in Water
- Advanced Techniques for Managing Laboratory Data using Excel