Pittcon Registration sponsored by Sigma Aldrich
Conference Registration Fees
|Registration Type||By 2-10-2014||After 2-10-2014||Onsite|
|Graduate Student (Student ID required onsite)||$50||$50||$50|
|Undergraduate Student (Student ID required onsite)||$50||$50||$50|
|One Day (Mon-Wed)||N/A||N/A||$150|
|One Day (Thurs)||N/A||N/A||FREE|
|Media (Valid credentials required onsite)||$0||$0||$0|
Pittcon Registration & Badge Pick-up
The Registration Area and Badge Pick-up location is located at the main entrance to the Exhibit floor.
Click for Registration Hours
Short Course Fees
Miscellaneous Registration Fees
|Fee Type||Onsite Only|
|Short Course notes printed onsite (Small set)||$100|
|Short Course notes printed onsite (Large set)||$150|
|Registration Badge Reprint||$10|
Online registration payment requires a valid credit card (American Express, MasterCard, VISA or Discover). However, during the online registration process, you may choose to receive an invoice via email to pay by check or money order (payable to The Pittsburgh Conference). International attendees may pay by check only if the check is drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds.
- Check or money order payable to The Pittsburgh Conference
- Credit Card (American Express, MasterCard, VISA or Discover)
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- If you decide to cancel your Conference registration, the amount paid less a $25 cancellation fee will be refunded. In addition, Short Course cancellations made by February 10, 2014, will be issued a full refund less a $25 processing fee for each course cancelled.
- Short Course cancellations made between February 10 and March 1, 2014, will incur a $100 administrative charge per course, only if the short course notes were NOT DOWNLOADED.
- If short course notes ARE DOWNLOADED between February 10 and March 1, course changes or refunds WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Conference registration and Short Course cancellations will not be refunded after March 1, 2014. All cancellations are subject to separate fees.