With more than 100 from which to choose, there are a wide variety of classes covering relevant analytical topics in food science, water/wastewater, environmental, life science, pharmaceutical. Courses for broad-based application and general lab functions include lab management, quality control, technical writing, statistics, data management, and lab safety.
- Short Courses will be announced in October
- Take three or more Short Courses and your Pittcon registration fee will be waived
- Short Courses are ½-day to 2-day sessions
- Registration opens November 1
Benefots of Taking a Short Course
- Affordable costs compared to other venues
- Learn techniques and solutions to improve job productivity
- Gain valuable practical technical knowledge to enhance your skills
- Receive a signed certificate for each course attended
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who identifies, quantifies, analyzes or tests the chemical or biological properties of compounds or molecules, or who manages these laboratory scientists.
Many attendees have stated that participation in Short Courses is the primary factor that justifies their attendance at Pittcon year after year.
Join your colleagues in Philadelphia, PA.
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Biomedical Engineering
- Data Management and Data Analysis
- Environmental Analysis
- Gas Chromatography
- Homeland Defense
- Industrial Hygiene and Safety
- Life Sciences
- Liquid Chromatography
- Mass Spectrometry
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Regulatory Compliance
- Sample Preparation
⚬ Industry Overviews
⚬ Articles of Interest
⚬ White Papers
Technical Program: March 17-21, 2019
Short Courses: March 16-21, 2019
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 5pm
1101 Arch Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107