With Electric: $600
Without Electric: $550
What Pittcon Provides
- Lead retrieval captures distributed after the expo
- Skirted table with two chairs
- Signage for each station
- Pre-show promotion
- T-shirts with your logo to participants
- Any other equipment will be the exhibitor’s responsibility
The Submission Process
- All submissions will be reviewed and selected based on criteria such as creativity, ease of implementation, measurability, etc.
- Deadline for submission is December 11, 2020
- After this date, submissions will be placed on a waiting list
- The actual task must be kept to no more than one minute to complete, easy to explain, and a quick reset for the next challenger.
- The challenge should have a way to measure success such timing, by results, by correct answer, by method, etc.
- The exhibitor will provide the staffing for their station at all times during the operational hours of the event, Monday – Wednesday 10 AM – 2 PM.
- The equipment used in the challenge should be “mobile” or have the ability to be easily transported back to booth when the Gauntlet is not open.
- Exhibitor will supply a small give away item to those who successfully complete the challenge.
- The exhibitor staff should be an outgoing, animated person who can add fun and excitement to the Gauntlet and their station and engage conferees.
Submission deadline is December 11, 2020.
Please note that Lab Gauntlet participants are required to adhere to the safety policies and guidelines outlined by Pittcon and the New Orleans Convention Center. These policies and guidelines will be sent to participating exhibitors closer to Pittcon 2021.