How do I choose a challenge?
With Electric: $350
Without Electric: $300
What Pittcon Provides
- Lead retrieval captures distributed after the expo
- Skirted table with two chairs
- Signage for each station
- Pre-show promotion
- T-shirts with your logo to participants
- Any other equipment will be the exhibitor’s responsibility
The Submission Process
- All submissions will be reviewed and selected based on criteria such as creativity, ease of implementation, measurability, etc.
- Deadline for submission is December 10, 2021
- After this date, submissions will be placed on a waiting list
- The actual task must be kept to no more than one minute to complete, easy to explain, and a quick reset for the next challenger.
- The challenge should have a way to measure success such timing, by results, by correct answer, by method, etc.
- The exhibitor will provide the staffing for their station at all times during the operational hours of the event, Monday – Wednesday 10 AM – 2 PM.
- The equipment used in the challenge should be “mobile” or have the ability to be easily transported back to booth when the Gauntlet is not open.
- Exhibitor will supply a small give away item to those who successfully complete the challenge.
- The exhibitor staff should be an outgoing, animated person who can add fun and excitement to the Gauntlet and their station and engage conferees.