Engage Attendees with a Live Demo or Learning Lab (New).
Exhibitors are invited to submit a 25-30 minute live demo of a product or service, or to impart knowledge with helpful tips or new techniques.
Attendee Engagement must be PRACTICAL and INTERACTIVE to make the biggest impact on our attendees.
Demo or Lab; Which is Right My Company?
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Christman, Exposition Coordinator:
email@example.com or 412-825-3220, x204
DemoZone vs Learning Labs; Which is Right My Company?
Learning Labs (NEW!)
Learning Labs are your interactive opportunity to impart real-world laboratory knowledge, tips, and techniques while also highlighting your company’s top products. This is a chance to share your company’s expertise with Pittcon attendees, after all, customers want to purchase from the experts.
► Learn More
The DemoZone is where your newest or updated products or services are introduced to Pittcon attendees. This is a chance to demonstrate (it’s in the name) the technical features, unique attributes, and overall laboratory benefit of your company’s most recent innovations, driving attendees right to your booth.
► Learn More
Learning Lab (New for 2022)
Learning Labs offer attendees take-away knowledge in the form of either helpful tips or new techniques, how to select a new instrument, or how to do routine maintenance on new or existing instruments.
Ideas for conducting your own Learning Lab
How to choose the right mass analyzer for your lab’s HPLC.
◉ How to handle co-eluting chromatography peaks.
◉ How to do analytical-preparative scale-up liquid chromatography.
◉ Choose the best FTIR accessories for a range of different samples.
◉ A foolproof HPLC Method Development strategy.
How to clip a GCMS column, and what to do to update retention times to go back into production.
◉ How to recognize when their HPLC pumps need maintained and show them how to re-build them.
◉ How to change a GCMS filament or put a spare source on their GCMS.
Engage attendees in the DemoZone. Show off new or existing products or services during these live, interactive presentations.
Tips for an interactive DemoZone
The most successful demos are those that are creative, dynamic, and engaging.
◉ Using hands-on activities and displays work best rather than static lecture style presentations.
◉ We encourage exhibitors to be as creative as possible within the time frame and location provided.
Select a fun but informative title for your demo.
◉ Offer special incentives to participants.
◉ Provide attendees with take away materials and/or a small giveaway.
◉ Allow time at the end of the presentation for audience Q&A.
How it Works
- Cost is a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of $325
- Ability to capture audience leads
- Demos will run on the hour, and Labs will be scheduled to run half past the hour
- Demos and Labs should run 25-30 minutes
- Exhibitors will have 15 minutes on the front end to set up their materials and 15 minutes after to dismantle and totally vacate the area
- Slots filled on a “first-come, first-served” basis
- Exhibitors may be limited to two time slots
Pittcon Will Provide
- A low hard wall, 20’ x 30’ presentation area with a high counter presentation table
- One 120 volt, 20 amp outlet with a quad extension (4 outlet receptacle box)
- Seating capacity for 25 people with standing room capacity
- Wireless microphone and sound system suitable for a small group
- A 42” display monitor with speakers
- Full promotion to attendees with pre-show communications, printed materials like the Final Program, digital exposure via the website, app, and social media, as well as onsite signage
Any other furnishings or accessories will be the responsibility of the exhibitor to purchase/provide. When making plans, please remember that you will have a limited time to set up and dismantle any equipment, AV, furnishings, etc.
Submission deadline is December 10, 2021.
Please note that Pittcon will adhere to the safety policies and guidelines outlined by the CDC and the GWCC. These policies and guidelines will be sent to participating exhibitors closer to Pittcon 2022.