Webinar: Driving Traffic To and Successfully Working Your Pittcon Virtual Booth
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern
The old saying “build it and they will come” does not hold true in the virtual world. In this virtual exhibiting webinar, Mr. Davis and Pittcon staff will walk you through how to put together a targeted integrated marketing plan to drive the right people to your digital booth.
Once they arrive, your staff must be ready to professionally interact, meet visitors’ information needs, and capture information rich leads with committed next action steps. You will leave this webinar focused and with the knowledge you need to prepare your staff for virtual exhibiting success.
- Why you must promote your virtual booth to succeed
- How to define your attendee value proposition
- The most effective media for promoting virtual participation
- The importance of leveraging education sessions to drive digital booth traffic
- Who should staff your booth and how many should you have live
- How to prepare your staff to work your virtual booth and interact with visitors
- The “do’s and don’ts” of virtual chats
- Securing, preparing for and managing virtual meetings
- Various ways to capture leads during the event
- Following-up with visitors
- Measuring your performance and value using platform data and analytics
Watch Recorded Lecture
Presented by Jefferson Davis, President, Competitive Edge
Jefferson is President of Competitive Edge, a highly-specialized consulting and training firm on a mission to inspire, lead and direct businesses on how to more effectively use exhibiting to visibly support core business objectives and generate measurable financial value, far beyond cost.
His mission is achieved by challenging companies to re-evaluate limiting perspectives about exhibiting and getting them focused on precision execution of five critical exhibiting success factors.