THRIVE LIVE! How to Re-Enter the Live Exhibiting Arena Better Than Before
Recorded: Thursday, October 14, 2021
With the pandemic shutting down live exhibitions for almost two years, chances are your exhibiting program may be a little rusty and could use a tune-up. Now is the perfect time for exhibitors to re-evaluate, re-imagine and improve their exhibiting strategies with improving productivity as a top priority. In this ALL-NEW strategic exhibitor educational session, 30+ year expo veteran and North America’s leading exhibiting productivity expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, will introduce you to his proven-effective live Exhibit Marketing Process which will help you assess your current/previous level of satisfaction and execution and identify specific areas for you to focus in the coming months on as you prepare for your re-entry into live expositions.
• The unique improvement opportunity the pandemic offered all exhibitors
• Two important outcomes senior management wants your exhibit program to deliver
• How to cost-justify your investment and plan for exhibiting value and ROI
• Overview of the Exhibit Marketing Processtm
• Quick exercise to determine how your exhibit program was performing prior to the pandemic and which of the eight areas you need to address to improve productivity
• Quick takeaways for key areas of the strategic process
• How to best utilize the valuable content on the PITTCON Exhibitor Success & ROI Center over the coming months
• Q&A with the PITTCON team and Jefferson
Watch Recorded Webinar
Webinar Slide Deck
- (Reload webpage if PDF not visible. Download by “right clicking and saving” on the link below.)
Comments are closed.