We are now accepting proposals for Invited Symposia and Organized Contributed sessions.
A few things the Pittcon Program Committee are looking for as we review submissions include:
► A diversity of voices on the speaker list (industry, government, academia, entrepreneurs, experienced scientists, rising scientists, gender and racial and ethnic diversity, etc.)
► Emphasis on fundamental and/or applied research and not a sales pitch.
The session descriptions that more strongly make the case in these three areas will have the best chance for a high-profile spot in the technical program.
What to Know Before Submitting
• Organizer and optional co-organizer information
• Type of proposal: Symposia or Organized Contributed?
• Short bio and headshot for promotion of the session
• Working title for the session (can be updated later)
• Track, application, and methodology associated with the session
• 2,000 character outline of the session
• Names and contact information of the speakers you are suggesting (This list can be altered if the session is accepted.)
Biological molecules and xenobiotics (drugs, toxins) and their metabolites; study of biological systems; biosensors; forensic science and toxicology
Identification, quantitative measurement, extraction, and quality assurance of cannabis-based and psychedelic products
Environmental detection and monitoring; energy production and storage; sustainability, climate, and green chemistry; food science/safety and agriculture
Instrumentation, detection, and sensors; laboratory information systems, data analysis, and artificial intelligence; characterization and processing of nanomaterials; art and archeology
Evaluating chemical composition and properties/activities of medicinal drugs and biologics; high-throughput screening and process control; drug discovery and design; personal care and consumer products
Leadership and power/soft skills; career navigation, DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion), communication, and entrepreneurship; education and teaching and more