Equipment Grant Submission Form
Grants for Your School
To be eligible to participate in the Equipment Grant, you must have attended and paid for a 2018 Teacher Workshop. The grants will enable teachers to purchase equipment demonstrated in the workshops or other science-related equipment of their choice. All equipment will be shipped directly to the teachers at their school address.
No grant requests will be accepted after the deadline of November 28, 2018
Submission are no longer being accepted.
Have a Question?
Schools represented by multiple workshop attendees will be eligible for additional grant money but should not exceed the following guidelines:
- All grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, as funds are allotted.
- $500 grant for 1 teacher, $250 dollars for each additional teacher up to a total of $2,000 total per school.
- Teachers applying for grants name(s) of each attendee from their school on the grant form. Names will be verified via registration.
- Schools with multiple participants should collaborate to determine how funds should be distributed and submitted as one order.
If more than one eligible teacher from the same school attends a workshop, the school is eligible for additional grant money. The teachers in these schools should collaborate to determine how funds should be distributed.
Schools can submit only ONE grant request.
Grant Amounts Are as Follows:
- $500 per school having 1 participant
- $750 per school having 2 participants
- $1,000 per school having 3 participants
- $1,250 per school having 4 participants
- $1,500 per school having 5 participants
- $1,750 per school having 6 participants
- $2,000 per school having 7+ participants