Teacher Equipment Grants
Experimentation & Discovery
Grants of up to $2000 will be available to every school that sends one or more teachers to a teacher workshop (limit one grant per school). Schools within 150 mile radius of Pittsburgh will receive first opportunity for the grants. Attendees outside the 150 mile radius may be allowed to obtain grants if funds permit.
These grants will enable teachers to purchase equipment demonstrated in the workshops or other science-related equipment of their choice from select companies. Prices used in appyling for a grant MUST be from the vendor’s retail catalog prices.
Teacher Workshop attendance is required to participate in this Grant Program.
Have a Question?
Don’t Miss Science Week
October 20-26, 2018
David L. Lawrence
Schools represented by multiple workshop attendees will be allowed multiple grants but should not exceed the following guidelines:
- All grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, as funds are allotted.
- $500 grant for 1 teacher, $250 dollars for each additional teacher up to a total of $2,000 total per school.
- Teachers applying for grants name(s) of each attendee from their school on the grant form. Names will be verified via registration.
- Schools with multiple participants should collaborate to determine how funds should be distributed and submitted as one order.
- Prices used in appyling for a grant MUST be from the vendor’s retail catalog prices..