A widely respected demonstrator, Bob is a featured presenter in the Flinn Best Practices for Teaching Chemistry Video Series, and is the author of two chemical demonstration books, Twenty Demonstrations Guaranteed to Knock Your Socks Oﬀ, Volumes I and II, published by Flinn Scientific. Bob has received the
James Bryant Conant Award in High School Teaching from the American Chemical Society, the Regional Catalyst Award from the Chemical Manufacturers Association and the Tandy Technology Scholar Award for Outstanding Teachers. He was selected as Missouri’s Teacher of the Year for 2010-11 and a Presidential
Award winner for excellence in Math and Science Teaching in 2011-2012. He has been honored as the Reg Friesen Memorial Lecturer at CHEMED, and has twice presented the Flinn Scientific Evening of Chemistry at the National Science Teachers Association conference.
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL,
THE LECTURE-DEMO HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
- The deadline for applications is February 26, 2016.
- Space is limited and selection of schools will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note: each school MUST have one adult chaperone per 20 students.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee your group a space in the program. You will receive an email confirming your group.
- An email will be sent in late February will information regarding bus unloading, loading and parking.