How to Improve Tradeshow Lead Quality & Sales Conversion to Drive ROI
Tuesday, January 11, 2022 • 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm Eastern
“If exhibiting ROI is the name of your game, lead management is your playbook” says leading tradeshow productivity expert, Jefferson Davis. This all-new, perfectly timed exhibitor webinar will share the unique perspectives and strategic practices successful exhibitors use to manage tradeshow leads. You’ll learn how to set reach, but realistic lead goals, how to quickly improve the quality of each lead you capture, and how to get your sales, dealers, or distributors to follow-up and report lead conversion.
• Exhibitor lead management challenge: shocking statistics on what is really happening with tradeshow leads
• Formulas for calculating lead cost and revenue opportunity
• Four phases of a “closed-loop” lead management process
• Clearly defining what is and what isn’t a lead
• Mathematical formula for setting specific lead goals
• Determining the best lead information to capture
• How to get your sales team/distributors to support your lead management process
• Four generations of lead capture devices and how to choose which is best for you
• How to customize your lead capture device to get more quality information
• Overview of PITTCON lead capture systems
• How to create an easy-to-apply lead grading system
• The critical roles of a lead captain
• Strategies for improving lead routing, lead follow-up and building accountability for follow-up and reporting.