Be In Your Element
Pittcon, the world’s largest annual conference and exposition for laboratory science, offers a unique opportunity to get a hands-on look at the newest instrumentation and technology used in Food Safety/Food Science while connecting with members of the scientific community.
Pittcon offers a wide range of symposia and courses relevant to food safety/food science.
Attend the leading laboratory science conference and exo in New Orleans, LA., March 8-12, 2015.
Wallace H. Coulter
Kick-off Pittcon with the Wallace H. Coulter Lecture featuring Naomi J. Halas on Sunday, March 8, 2015.
The following is a sample of the technical sessions relevant to Food Safety and Food Science.
- Phosphorus Acid MRL Barrier to EU Export of California Tree Nuts: Analytical Methodology
- A Combined Separations Approach to Mapping Allergen Protein Chemistries in Thermally Processed Foods
- Postharvest Chemistry Research at USDA-ARS: Analytical Challenges for Key Specialty Crop Trade Barriers
- Introduction of a Novel LC Stationary Phase for Food Safety
- Implementation of Routine Contaminant Screening to Ensure Higher Confidence in the Modern Food Laboratory
- Strategies in Development of LC –MS/MS based Methods for Vitamins Analysis in Food and Dietary Supplements – Two Case Studies
- The Determination of Polyphenols and Related Compounds in Chocolate and Confectionary Products
- HPLC Method Development and Transfer with Core-Shell Columns for Agricultural Applications
- Direct Carbohydrate Analysis in Beverages and Food Using Pulsed Amperometric and Charged Aerosol Detection
- Optimization of Type of Culture, Ripening Time, Temperature and Salt Concentration in a Model Cheese Using Response Surface Methodology: Determination of Proteolysis in Cheese by Chromatographic Methods
- Preservation of the Environment in the Production Chain Crop Protection in Brazil
- Advanced Technology for Food Safety and Cosmetics Analysis
- Is Analysis Really Helping Affected Parties? The Allergen Show-Case
- Identification of Chemical Contaminants in Food Samples with Mass Spectrometry without Chromatography
- Rapid Determination of Chemical Composition of Various Food Packing Materials Using Laser Desorption/Electrospray+Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization/Mass Spectrometry
- Determination of Hexanal in Foods Utilizing Dynamic Headspace GC/MS
- Wool Packing or No Wool Packing in a Splitless GC Inlet Liner—What is Better for Pesticide Analysis? A Case Study with a QuEChERS Strawberry Extract
- Only One Platform to Approach Different Sample Preparation for the Food Quality Characterization
- Hop Aroma Characterization by Gas Chromatography with Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (GC-TOFMS)
- Modified Silica Nanoparticles for the Rapid Separation and Detection of [i]E. coli[/i]
- Colorimetric Sensing Arrays for the Detection of Exotic Pests in Cargo Shipments
- Cellulose Acetate Membrane-Based Colorimetric Device to Discriminate Amines
- Interaction of Food and Package Components – Positive and Negative Effects
- Metabolomics Study Reveals High Fructose Feeding Inducing Copper Deficiency
- Use of Red Chili Pepper as Natural Antioxidant for Improving the Oxidative Stability of Edible Oil
- Silver Migration from Commercially Available Food Contact Materials under Stressful Use Conditions
- Analysis of Kenyan Honey for Essential and Heavy Metals by Atomic Absorption and Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
- Current Challenges and Recent Advancements on the Authentication and Adulteration of Olive Oil
- Study of Magnetic-Bead Systems to Remove Peanut Allergens
- Advances in Sample Preparation for Selective Lipid Removal in Contaminant Analysis
- Evaluation of Long Term Migration from Can Coating into Food Simulants
- How Can it be Hard to Make a QuEChERS Kit?
- High-Throughput Analysis of Pesticide Contaminants in Complex Food Matrices
- New Selective SPE Clean-Up Method Based on Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Glyphosate and AMPA Analysis with and without Derivatization for Water, Food and Feed
- Analysis of Pesticides Residues in Apples
- An Examination of Automated Sampling Techniques of Whiskey Samples