Pittcon, the world’s largest annual conference and exposition for laboratory science, offers a unique opportunity to get a hands-on look at the newest instrumentation and technology used in Food Safety/Food Science while connecting with members of the scientific community.
Pittcon offers a wide range of symposia and courses relevant to food safety/food science.
Attend the leading laboratory science conference and exo in New Orleans, LA., March 8-12, 2015.
Wallace H. Coulter
Kick-off Pittcon with the Wallace H. Coulter Lecture featuring Naomi J. Halas on Sunday, March 8, 2015.
The following is a sample of the technical sessions relevant to Food Safety and Food Science.
- Modified Silica Nanoparticles for the Rapid Separation and Detection of [i]E. coli[/i]
- Colorimetric Sensing Arrays for the Detection of Exotic Pests in Cargo Shipments
- Cellulose Acetate Membrane-Based Colorimetric Device to Discriminate Amines
- Interaction of Food and Package Components – Positive and Negative Effects
- Metabolomics Study Reveals High Fructose Feeding Inducing Copper Deficiency
- Use of Red Chili Pepper as Natural Antioxidant for Improving the Oxidative Stability of Edible Oil
- Advances in Sample Preparation for Selective Lipid Removal in Contaminant Analysis
- Evaluation of Long Term Migration from Can Coating into Food Simulants
- How Can it be Hard to Make a QuEChERS Kit?
- High-Throughput Analysis of Pesticide Contaminants in Complex Food Matrices
- New Selective SPE Clean-Up Method Based on Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Glyphosate and AMPA Analysis with and without Derivatization for Water, Food and Feed
- Analysis of Pesticides Residues in Apples
- An Examination of Automated Sampling Techniques of Whiskey Samples