Drive More Attendees to Your Exhibit
JOIN US TUESDAY, JANUARY 14 @ 2:00 PM EST
Here are three quick questions to think about…
- Are you aware that 3 out of 4 attendees arrive with an agenda of exhibitors they plan to visit?
- Did you know that the average attendee only stops at about 26-31 exhibits?
- And that half of their exhibit stops are pre-planned before they arrive in Chicago?
Now is the time to start seriously thinking about your company’s plan to get “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of the right attendees. Get your fair share of qualified booth traffic. Register now for a FREE educational exhibitor webinar…
Win the Game Before Kickoff:
– How to Fill Your Booth with High-value
– Interactions BEFORE Pittcon Opens
DATE: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
TIME: 2:00 pm-3:00 pm Eastern
Sit at your desk, log in, and in one hour, you’ll pick-up the perspectives and best practices for creating an integrated exhibit marketing plan that helps identify and attract enough of the right attendees to your exhibit before Pittcon opens.
- Understanding changing attendee behaviors
- Why pre-marketing your exhibit is a must to succeed
- Calculating your Exhibit Interaction Capacity
- Defining your Ideal Visitor Profile
- Developing content that engages your target audience
- Building Ideal Visitor Lists
- Integrating multiple marketing media for maximum response
- Sample integrated marketing program for the small, medium, and large exhibitor
- And much more!
Please register now – this is a web event you truly do not want to miss!
Be sure to visit the Exhibitor ROI Center, your FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource. With live and on-demand webinars, “how-to” articles, and downloadable tools, you’ll expand your exhibiting know-how and improve your company’s exhibiting performance and ROI.