This half a day short course on cannabis analytics will be of great interest and value for scientists from various industries including cannabis growers, forensic scientists, bioanalytical scientists and clinical researchers. Audience will be able to appreciate the recent developments, current trends and the future directions in cannabinoid analysis.
This half day course will cover:
1) brief history of cannabinoids
2) isolation and identification of cannabinoids
3) analysis of cannabinoids in cannabis
4) analysis of cannabinoids in biological samples (blood, plasma and urine)
5) recent developments and the future directions of cannabinoid and terpene analysis.
Audience will also participate in small groups to identify the given cannabinoid based on the data and discuss it with the whole group.
Instructor Ganesh Moorthy, PhD is the Director, Bioanalytical Core Laboratory, The Center for Clinical Pharmacology, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Research Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology & Critical care Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA