Booth Assignments Have Been Completed – Floor Plan And Booth Assignments Are Available
October 3, 2016 – Booth assignments have been completed and you can view the floor plan and your booth assignment on our website today .
Please take a moment to log into your exhibitor dashboard, if there is a balance due on your invoice, please submit your payment by Monday, November 14, 2016.
Please remember that the following are not permitted:
- Booth height greater than 8’ 3” unless you have an appropriately located island or peninsula booth
- Seminars and other functions outside the exhibit floor during show hours
- Unauthorized use of the Pittcon name and/or logo on exhibitor material
- Early dismantling (before 3:00 p.m. on Thursday)
- Presentations which interfere with the conduct of business at neighboring booths or with aisle traffic flow
- Advertisements or solicitations in McCormick Place South outside your immediate booth area that are not part of the official Pittcon 2017 Sponsorship Program
We try our best to accommodate everyone’s request for a particular booth space. Booth assignments were completed in seniority order starting at 67 years and working down. If we could not give you the exact booth you requested, we tried to get as close as possible. Certain sections of the floor, however, did fill quickly.
If you wish to be placed on our waiting list to be reassigned, you must request a change in writing by email to: email@example.com. Reassignments are also completed in seniority order.
The Service Manual and Exhibitor Registration will be open next week, you will receive another email with additional instructions.
The Pittcon Exposition Committee, McCormick Place staff, the staff at GES, along with our approved vendors, are all delighted that you will be participating at Pittcon 2017. We all look forward to working with you to make your exhibiting experience at Pittcon successful.