Call for Topics
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a Pittcon 2016 Conferee Networking Session host! If you have an idea for a Conferee Networking Session, we want to hear from you. Deadline is August 31. (Acceptance notification will be sent by September 25.)
- Particular instrumentation/technique/cohort discussion group (i.e., LC-MS users’ group, educators’ discussion group, lab managers’ discussion group, etc.)
- “Hot topics” in analytical chemistry (i.e., lab on a chip, social media in analytical chemistry, analytical support for oil/gas drilling, analytical chemistry in forensics and/or homeland security, etc.)
- In-demand areas such as pharmaceuticals, environmental, energy/fuels, nanotechnology, biomedical/biosensors, and food science.
- Increase awareness of a specific topic or issue.
- Find solutions to a problem or brainstorm for new ideas.
- Network with other professionals interested and/or experienced with a topic.
- Recognition on the Pittcon 2016 Website and in the Pittcon 2016 Programs.