Advertise in the Final Program
Pittcon is now accepting copy for advertising in the 2014 Final Program.
Increase your company’s exposure by advertising in the Final Program, the official publication of Pittcon 2014. Don’t miss this great advertising opportunity. Space is limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
If you are interested in placing an ad in the Final Program, please contact:
Phone: (732) 939-9720
Please direct all other advertising inquiries to marketing at 800-825-3221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ad Sizes and Rates
Ad Materials Due: January 13, 2014
Inside Front Cover
- First right hand page in the Final Program – 15% premium.
Outside Back Cover
Full Page (4-color)
Half Page (4-color)
Qtr. Page (4-color)
- Printing Process: Sheetfed offset
- Page Size: 8.5″ x 10.875″
- Single Page Size: 7.5″ x 9.75″ image, 8.625” x 11.125” bleed
- Trim Size: 8.5″ x 10.875″
- Bleed Page Size: 8.625” x 11.125”
- Half Page Size: 8.5″ x 5.25″
- Half Page Image Area: 7.5 x 5.25
- Quarter Page Size: 4.25 x 5.25
- Quarter Page Image Area: 3.5 x 5.25 – image area
- Binding Method: Perfect Bind
PDF/X1a (Preferred) Print Ready
- Include all high -resolution images and fonts prior to saving PDF file.
- Images must be SWOP, (CMYK or Grayscale) “Specifications for Sheetfed Offset Publications” TIFF or EPS
between 200 and 400 dpi.
- No RGB or JPEG Images. Do not nest EPS file into other EPS files. Do not embed ICC Profiles within images.
- Right reading, Portrait mode, 100% size, no rotations.
- All required trapping must be included.
OTHER ACCEPTED FORMATS:
QuarkXpress (Mac) 4.01/5.0/6.5. Include all screen and printer fonts, images/scans,
logos/artwork. Pagemaker 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, InDesign CS2, PhotoShop 6.0.
Build pages to trim size of publication. Extend bleeds 1/8″ beyond trim. Convert all RGB
color to CMYK. Total ink coverage should not exceed SWOP density of 300%. If trapping is applied, we
recommend a default of at least .25pt. Identify spot/custom colors as “SPOT” or “PROCESS”.
Include all fonts
CD-ROM, Zip 100/250 MB (Mac o r PC)
- A color proof must be supplied with all digital files. A production charge may apply if a proof is not supplied.
- Proofs must be 100% size.
- Provide registrations and copy marks outside of live area.
- Prefer color Iris or comparable proof, high -end laser proofs accepted but will not be used as a color guide.
- NOTE: color match guaranteed only if proofed to specifications. We cannot be held responsible for color,
positioning, or accuracy of digital file output, if a proof is not provided.
300 Penn Center Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
412-825-3220 x 203, email to: email@example.com