BioConference Live Welcomes the President of AACC (American Association for Clinical Chemistry) 2014 and Other Distinguished Speakers
Pittsburgh, PA – May 1, 2014 - Pittcon is pleased to announce its participation in the 5th Annual “Clinical Diagnostics and Research” virtual conference. The one-of-a-kind web-based conference is slated to take place May 28-30, 2014, and will be conducted through live video webcasts and real-time networking.
This year, BioConference Live presents Steven Wong, PhD, DABCC, FACB, president, AACC 2014, Professor of Pathology and Director, Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology at Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
BioConference Live Clinical Diagnostics & Research will also feature presentations from:
- Caroline M Apovian, MD, FACP, FACN – Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Boston University School of Medicine Director, Center for Nutrition and Weight Management, Boston Medical Center
- Benjamin Abraham, MD – Anesthesiology/Chronic Pain Management, Cleveland Clinic
- Geza Bodor, MD – Professor and Section Chief, Chemistry & Molecular Laboratories, University of Colorado, VA Medical Center
- Elizabeth Kenimer Leibach, EdD, MS, MLS(ASCP), SBB – Principal Officer, Healthcare Management and Education Services (HMES), Education Editor for Clinical Laboratory Science and Expert Consultant for the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Charles D Hawker, PhD, MBA, FACB – Scientific Director, Automation & Special Projects, ARUP Laboratories, Professor (Adjunct) of Pathology, University of Utah
- Michael Holick, MD, PhD – Professor of Medicine, Physiology and Biophysics, Director of the General Clinical Research Center, Director of the Vitamin D, Skin and Bone Research Laboratory, Director, Biologic Effects of Light Research Center, Boston University Medical Center
- And serval others
A complete list of speakers is available at www.bioconferencelive.com.
BioConference Live Clinical Diagnostics & Research provides invaluable educational and networking opportunities for participants. Attendees can receive free continuing education and continuing medical education credits for all conferences. Clinicians, doctors, medical experts, lab directors and research professionals from around the world will come together to learn about recent advances in clinical diagnostics and medicine. Topics include personalized healthcare, pathology, oncology, infectious disease, laboratory testing, cardiology, diabetes, point of care, molecular diagnostics, hematology, automation, nutrition, vitamin D, allergy, clinical research, mass spectrometry, and much more.
To register for a BioConference Live conference visit: www.bioconferencelive.com.
Pittcon® is a registered trademark of The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, a Pennsylvania non-profit organization. Co-sponsored by the Spectroscopy Society of Pittsburgh and the Society for Analytical Chemists of Pittsburgh, Pittcon is the premier annual conference and exposition on laboratory science. Proceeds from Pittcon fund science education and outreach at all levels, kindergarten through adult. Pittcon donates more than a million dollars a year to provide financial and administrative support for various science outreach activities including science equipment grants, research grants, scholarships and internships for students, awards to teachers and professors, and grants to public science centers, libraries and museums. Visit pittcon.org for more information.